What's Included in rootid's Annual Membership:
Our membership community facilitates spaces to collaborate with like-minded partners, develop meaningful relationships and co-design strategies to put equity-centered values into practice. (these are not webinars)
- Intake Assessment to identify communications challenges, goals & organizational capacity
- Communications Roadmap document with project/focus outlined
- Three (3) Working Sessions with activities related to the outlined project and/or roadmap
- Dedicated Slack Channel within rootid's Community Slack for personalized, 1:1 attention
- Unlimited Access to Workshops & Roundtables for one year
The gift of community is that it offers each of us the benefit affirmation and support to achieve our goals - so join us and let’s build together.
Check out our events calendar to see what's upcoming.
Workshops provide a space for deeper discussion and community connection. Typically 2 hours in length.
Roundtables are short format, meant to provide light touch, thought-provoking conversations. Typically 2 hours in length.
1:1 Working & Coaching Session
60-90 minute sessions including follow-up analysis/deliverables related to specific organizational needs.
About Our Community
(common-unity) = a segment of the population united by a familiar thread
It's in community that we grow and learn with others.
Over the course of a year, members will have access to participate & engage in hands-on activities & workshops, small group discussions, and 1:1 coaching with nonprofit professionals, service providers and funders.
Our community roundtables and workshops focus on communications capacity-building topics such as:
- brand strategy for mission & vision alignment
- narrative development & storytelling
- gathering stakeholder feedback for deeper community engagement
- developing meaningful metrics by analyzing data
- designing useful logic models to describe your work
- campaign design & fundraising
- knowledge & project management