Your contribution will:
- Support your experts & event producers
- Keep these workshops & roundtables open & accessible for all
- Help us support organizations & leaders as they use communications to tackle systemic injustices in the world
Join a group of nonprofit leaders & staff to explore Audience Segmentation Through an Equity-lens during a 2-hour Virtual Workshop. If you are looking for more authentic and meaningful ways to engage with your target audiences so they are more compelled to take action, this is the training for you.
We strive to co-create spaces of meaningful connection and belonging (these workshops are not webinars). We encourage and model frequent screen and body breaks. We believe collective learning leads to the most innovative and effective outcomes.
This session will be co-facilitated by Val Neumark (she/they) & Sia Magadan (she/ella), brand strategists, educators, facilitators and coaches focused on using communications, design-thinking and technology as vehicles to advance equity.
This solution room-style agenda invites attendees to:
- Discuss challenges they are currently facing in segmenting their audience in meaningful and valued-centered ways.
- Ideate with peers, consultants and funders from the nonprofit sector about potential solutions.
- Learn about tools, practices, and policies that have helped others succeed already in the face of similar challenges.
- Grow your network of nonprofit industry leaders to continue the conversation.
After the solution room, walk through an audience segmentation planning framework that rootid uses with nonprofit clients.
The virtual session will take place over Zoom.
We provide a link to our resource folder and slide deck draft 24 hours before the session as well as enable live transcription and closed caption during the live Zoom session. Our sessions are recorded (absent any technical difficulties) and can be accessed on our website a few days after the event.
Seats are limited and reserved on a first-come first-served basis.