Our membership community facilitates spaces to collaborate with like-minded partners, develop meaningful relationships and co-design strategies to put equity-centered values into practice.
what's included in rootid's community membership:
- Annual Communications Assessment to identify communications challenges, goals & organizational capacity
- Communications Roadmap document with project/focus outlined
- Three (3) Working Sessions with activities related to the outlined project and/or roadmap
- Dedicated Slack Channel within rootid's Community Slack for personalized, 1:1 attention
- Unlimited Access to Workshops & Roundtables for one year
Workshops provide a space for deeper discussion and community connection. Typically 2 hours in length.
Roundtables are short format, meant to provide light touch, thought-provoking conversations. Typically 2 hours in length.
1:1 Working & Coaching Session
60-90 minute sessions including follow-up analysis/deliverables related to specific organizational needs.
The gift of community is that it offers each of us the benefit affirmation and support to achieve our goals—so join us and let’s build together.
*Membership dues are not tax-deductible, if you would like to make a tax-deductible contribution, you can donate online through our fiscally sponsored project with the Rose Foundation for Communities and the Environment.
Your contribution will:
- Support your experts & event producers
- Keep these workshops & roundtables open & accessible for all
- Help us support organizations & leaders as they use communications to tackle systemic injustices in the world
about our community
(common-unity) = a segment of the population united by a familiar thread
It's in community that we grow and learn with others.
Over the course of a year, members will have access to participate & engage in hands-on activities & workshops, small group discussions, and 1:1 coaching with nonprofit professionals, service providers and funders.
Our community roundtables and workshops focus on communications capacity-building topics such as:
- brand strategy for mission & vision alignment
- narrative development & storytelling
- gathering stakeholder feedback for deeper community engagement
- developing meaningful metrics by analyzing data
- designing useful logic models to describe your work
- campaign design & fundraising
- knowledge & project management