rootid's workshops, community roundtables and 1:1 work sessions facilitate spaces for collaboration with like-minded partners, development of meaningful relationships and more effective community engagement strategies that equity-centered values into practice.
Workshops provide a space for deeper discussion and community connection. Typically 2 hours in length.
Roundtables are short format, meant to provide light touch, thought-provoking conversations. Typically 2 hours in length.
1:1 Working & Coaching Session
60-90 minute sessions including follow-up analysis/deliverables related to specific organizational needs.
rootid's Community Slack
Chat and engage with community partners and/or join as a member and recieve your own channel to communicate with rootid team members directly.
Annual Membership for Individuals, Teams & Funded Cohorts
Over the course of a year, members will have access to participate & engage in hands-on activities & workshops, small group discussions, and 1:1 coaching with nonprofit professionals, service providers & funders.
Our community roundtables & workshops focus on communications capacity-building topics such as:
- brand strategy for mission & vision alignment
- narrative development & storytelling
- gathering stakeholder feedback for deeper community engagement
- developing meaningful metrics by analyzing data
- designing useful logic models to describe your work
- campaign design & fundraising
- knowledge & project management