This event has ended. Please view its resources below:
Date: July 29, 2021
Time: 10am - 12pm PST
Looking for better ways to use and more effectively communicate data at your organization?
This roundtable will be co-facilitated by Annie Rhodes, UpMetrics and Lisa Fung, Data for Good Fund. This solution room-style agenda invites attendees to examine UpMetrics' DeCAL Methodology and apply its steps (Define, Collect, Analyze & Leverage).
During the event we will explore...
- Examine what questions you have for your data.
- Discuss how to consider and address equity challenges within the lifecycle of your data.
- Ideate with peers, consultants and funders from the nonprofit sector about how to learn from your data and make appropriate decisions.
- Learn about tools, practices, and policies that will help you communicate your impact through the data you've collected.
- Grow your network of nonprofit industry leaders to continue the conversation.
Come ready having thought a bit through the following:
- Are your programs creating the change you intended? How do you know?
- Are you serving the communities you set out to serve? How do you know?
- Are you learning? Are you applying your learnings?
The virtual session will take place over Zoom.
Seats are limited and reserved on a first-come first-served basis.