This event has ended. Its resources & recordings are below:
Event Recording | Event Transcript | Event Resource Folder
Come to the Nonprofit Technology Summit to ideate with peers and share solutions to your most pressing challenges. Explore how technology can support your programs, fundraising, and communication efforts.
"This event was a great resource for networking and learning about new tools and services." - 2020 Participant
Breakout sessions and discussion rooms will include:
- Collection, management and analysis of data to inform business and marketing decisions
- Marketing automation and digital marketing technologies
- All website Content Management Systems (CMS’s) - (Drupal, WordPress, Wix, Squarespace, etc.)
- Email and social media tools
- Project management tools
- Customer relationship management (CRM) systems
- Much, much more!
Before and during this event attendees can expect to:
- Identify challenges and places to invest resources using TechSoup’s technology assessment.
- Learn new ways technology can scale your mission impact, and reduce stress on your team.
- Share and discover technology use cases, successes and challenges with nonprofit peers.
- Expand your professional network and build lasting connections with your peers.
- NOT be bombarded by vendor sales pitches
This free event is organized and sponsored by: