Date & Time: October 14th, 2020, 9:30am to 12:30 PDT
Nonprofit staff and leaders will explore how to leverage technology to increase their staff bandwidth and scale their mission’s impact in our communities.
The Summit is more than a great learning experience. We’ve assembled some of the best technologists in the Bay Area to volunteer for the event and provide custom technology assessments for attending nonprofits. You will also have opportunities to share with, and learn from, your nonprofit peers.
The Summit will include discussion on a host of topics:
- Data security and management
- Back-office systems
- Collection, management and analysis of data to inform business and marketing decisions
- Marketing automation and digital marketing technologies
- All website Content Management Systems (CMS’s) - not just Drupal!
- Integration of technologies to increase efficiency
- Email and social media tools
- Project management tools
- Customer relationship management (CRM) systems
- Much, much more!
During this event attendees can expect to:
- Receive a technology assessment
- Learn new ways to apply technology at your organization to scale your mission impact, and reduce stress on overworked staff members
- Share and learn technology use cases, successes and challenges with nonprofit peers
- Engage in small group conversations about your technology challenges and triumphs
- Expand your professional network and build lasting peer working relationships
- Leave the summit with a clear plan of action for your technology needs
- NOT be bombarded by vendor sales pitches
What is BADCAMP
The Nonprofit Technology Summit is part of a family of events at Bay Area Drupal Camp (BADCamp). BADCamp is an annual community event to learn about, celebrate achievements within and accelerate the development of an open source website software, call Drupal.
Although the broader BADCamp conference is specifically about website development, the Nonprofit Technology Conference will focus on all kinds of technology, not just websites.