It's time for a fresh roundup of resources, curated from our community conversations. This series highlights thought-provoking articles, clever strategies and helpful tools on a monthly basis to keep your team up to date with the latest!
Get resources in real-time & join the conversation on our community Slack channel.
- "Design Delight from Disability - 2020 Annual Report: The Global Economics of Disability" via Return on Disability
- [Video] "The urgency of intersectionality | Kimberlé Crenshaw" via TED
- [Audio] "S2 Episode 5: White Women as Gatekeepers with Fleur Larsen" via The Ethical Rainmaker
- "White Women Doing White Supremacy in Nonprofit Culture" via Tzedek Social Justice Fund
- "Free virtual lecture series toward collective Black liberation and learning" via The Black Freedom Lectures
- [Audio] "Inner Field Trip, Featuring Layla F. Saad" via Inner Field Trip
- "Learn Proper [Trans] Language" via Pink Manta Ray
- "Research Report: How to Write Gender Neutral Job Descriptions to Mitigate UB" via Diversity Best Practices
- "Bias In Job Descriptions: Your First Step to Creating a More Diverse Workforce" via Mya
- "The Apology We Need" via Liz LeClair, CFRE
- "Your marketing and communications team aren't diversity experts" via Quake Lab
- "Show Up: Your Guide to Bystander Intervention" via Public Access Design
- "Improving Work-Life Balance: Is There Such A Thing As Business Hours Anymore?" via Forbes
- "Young, Proud, and Sung-jee" by Joyce Y. Lee & Emily Ku
- "Surviving the White Gaze: A Memoir" by Rebecca Carroll
- "Ramadan 2021: 9 questions about the Muslim holy month you were too embarrassed to ask" via Vox
- "What Color Is Racism?" via Post MoMa
- "White supremacy is anti-life. Let’s be the opposite of that." via Layla F. Saad
- "Grace Lee Boggs on (R)Evolution" via Interaction Institute for Social Change
- "We need to talk about our toxic obsession with productivity" via Nonprofit AF
- "Racialized and marginalized people are exhausted. We need a break from talking and thinking about inequity and injustice all the time." via Nonprofit AF
- "Inward" by Yung Pueblo
- "Find the Right Words to Inspire Your Team" via Harvard Business Review
- "Liberatory Design" via Liberatory Design
- "How Diverse Representations of Old Age Can Shift Our Perspective on Aging" via Eye on Design
- "A Look at Designing With Dyslexia" via DesignCuts
- [Video] "The Origin of the WHY" via Simen Sinek
- "Key Values" via Lynne
- "Gender Decoder" via Kat Matfield
Do you have a resource you'd like to share with our community?
Simply reply to this email or reach out to us at email@example.com!